Solar Lease: Essentially renting a solar system
Why Solar Leasing
If you are interested in a simple, low-maintenance option for installing a solar energy system on your property, without the worry of making the high upfront investment, leasing the solar system is the perfect option for you.
Benefits of a Solar Lease
- You lease the solar panels and receive all the energy they produce, but do not own the panels.
- You make fixed monthly payments for the panels and are entitled to all the electricity they produce.
- No down payment is required
- Leasing term upon the customer/client requirements
- Repairs included
- Maintenance included
Drawbacks of a Solar Lease
- Not as much savings compared to buying
- Long-term contractual relation typical